Website Terms and Conditions
1. Website VisitorsLike most website operators, Boot64 Ventures collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Boot64 Ventures’ purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Boot64 Ventures’ visitors use its website. From time to time, Boot64 Ventures may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. Boot64 Ventures also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://boot64.com blog posts. Boot64 Ventures only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
2. Gathering of Personally-Identifying InformationCertain visitors to Boot64 Ventures’ websites choose to interact with Boot64 Ventures in ways that require Boot64 Ventures to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Boot64 Ventures gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://boot64.com to provide a username and email address.
3. SecurityThe security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying InformationBoot64 Ventures discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Boot64 Ventures’ behalf or to provide services available at Boot64 Ventures’ website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Boot64 Ventures’ website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Boot64 Ventures will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Boot64 Ventures discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Boot64 Ventures believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Boot64 Ventures, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of https://boot64.com and have supplied your email address, Boot64 Ventures may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Boot64 Ventures and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Boot64 Ventures takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
8. Aggregated StatisticsBoot64 Ventures may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Boot64 Ventures may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Boot64 Ventures does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
9. Affiliate DisclosureThis site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
11. E-commerceThose who engage in transactions with Boot64 Ventures – by purchasing Boot64 Ventures’ services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Boot64 Ventures collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Boot64 Ventures. Boot64 Ventures does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
12. Business TransfersIf Boot64 Ventures, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Boot64 Ventures goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Boot64 Ventures may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
LAST REVISED – NOVEMBER 15, 2022
Website Terms and Conditions